P.O. Box 4931 Eureka, CA 95502
Address e-mail inquiries and submissions to JRNyquist@aol.com
[To] V. Putin
Re: S.S.S.T. Plans and Action Date
Dear Mr. President:
As per your request here is what we feel to be the best answer to your question as to exactly what the effects will be regarding the use of S.S.S.T. and also the initial phase of our planned assault against the United States in September of 2001 and after.
As is well known, the immediate effects of a nuclear detonation are heat, shock and radiation. We predict that the thermal radiation of our new s-megaton mini satellite [guided] missile will cause the following:
1. Third degree burns at a distance of 20 miles U.S. from ground zero.
2. A very serious firestorm such as the one caused by the Americans in Japan with the atomic bomb.
3. The shock wave from the air burst of our 2 megaton mini combined with its own reflection from the ground will form a blast wave of such power that everything will be destroyed, i.e., within 8 to 13 miles of ground zero all commercial buildings and factories will be flattened and destroyed.
4. Moderate to light damage to same at a range of at least 20 miles U.S. circumference.
5. All living things not vaporized instantly, due to distance factors, yet within 10 miles of the twenty mile zone will be crushed to death or flattened by the force of the negative charge between the multiple detonations.
6. The effects of this blast are most predictable and it is this that we use to estimate the preemptive strike effectiveness of our new weapons system.
END OF PAGE ONE
(Page two was not sent, but read by Vreeland over the telephone. It goes on to describe how Russia and China would benefit from the terror attack of 9/11, which would be diversionary. The Iraqi author of the letter suggests that Russia and China would join America's war on terror as false allies and "clean up" in terms of money and trade advantages. The nuclear attacks on U.S. cities would happen later and would be blamed on Osama bin Laden.)